Monday, November 19, 2012

A Journey of Thankfulness- Days 16-19

Days 16-19 : Siblings
( left to right: Chloe, Abel, Me, Hannah, & Lydia)
I apologize for the delay in posts...blogger and I have been having a bit of a disagreement.. 
but we are now once again on "speaking" terms. 
I mentioned my older sister Sara  in my previous blog post, and had planned on spending the next few days on my 4 younger siblings. However, I stumbled across this picture and decided it would perfect for this catch-up post!
I really can't put into words ( nor do I have the time or space) to describe to you how much I love my 4 younger siblings...and how thankful I am that God saw fit to bless me with them.
I can't imagine life without them!

Hannah- next in line after me.. has been my partner in crime since we could both walk.  We are only separated by 3 years and have grown incredibly close over time. ( part of that has to do with us having shared a room since she was born). Hannah has an incredible sense of humor, she makes me laugh every single day with her witty banter and quick comebacks. She is also the queen of reactions, if I ever need a pick-me-up all I have to do is catch her off guard! ha ha. Hannah is the life of the party in our home. She is a sponge of knowledge- one smart cookie. She is finishing up her first semester of college and I can't wait to see where this journey takes her! She is also the most loyal person you will EVER meet. I love her.

Lydia- As soon as she could walk & talk she always acted much older than her age.. and even at 16 I sometimes catch myself thinking she is my age. Lydia is incredibly mature, but also the most girly girl of the family. She loves makeup, style, and anything fashionable. Her sense of style and attention to detail is something I wish I had! She is full of creative ideas and can whip up something in the kitchen better than Paula Dean! She is also a very caring and nurturing person...she simply loves caring for others. Lydia lights up our lives with her laughter and caring personality. I love her!

Chloe- This girl, she reminds me so much of myself in many ways. She's 12 and is growing more and more into a lovely young woman every day. Chloe's imagination is incredible...she can come up with an idea, and turn it into a play or a movie. She is full to the brim with ideas and  will go far! She is also always thinking of a way to make others happy. I don't know what I would do without her laughter and randomness...I can't wait to see where life takes her! I love her!

Abel- I've written about him here. but I can always say more! Gosh, what would us girls do without our baby brother...although he is far from being a baby anymore! This dude makes everyday life an adventure. He is currently going through a "survival man/ scientist" phase and our house is filled with the sounds of explosions and surprise attacks ha ha! I love him!

I can't believe God has blessed me with such amazing siblings, each of them brings to life something new, and they each push me in their own way to be a better person.
I am SO thankful for them!



No comments: