Tuesday, November 20, 2012

A Journey of Thankfulness- Day 20

Day 20- Music
I am thankful for music. It is such an interwoven part of me that I cannot fathom separating the two! I have grown up singing and listening to music. Not a day goes by that I am not jamming to beat or humming some song. Music speaks to me in a way nothing else can...and  I am a firm believer that there is a song for every emotion and feeling! Music can lift me up out of a downcast mood or help soothe me when I have trouble sleeping. God has blessed us with the ability to hear, and the ability to sing and write wonderful music.
I have never stuck to one genre, I'm very much a song to song person.

I am also thankful that I have grown up singing in church, I can't think of nothing I enjoy more than singing hymns and praises to God!

Here is a small taste of what type of music mood I've been in lately.
 ( thank you Mumford & Sons Pandora Station!)


No comments: