Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Journey of Thankfulness- Day 15


Day 15- Sara & Kenneth
Today  Kenneth came down from Alabama to visit my sister Sara ( they are probably the cutest engaged couple I have ever seen...I'm not biased at all!). I am so thankful for him, and I am very thankful that God blessed those two to meet. If you ever want to witness two of the most sincere, selfless,  happy, genuine,  and God fearing people then look no further than these two! They have set a wonderful example to me of how,  despite being 6 hours apart,  a relationship that puts each other and the Lord  first can work out beautifully! ( no matter how far apart you are from each other!). 
I love watching these two together, they are always laughing and have a million little inside jokes.
The are happy simply being together. 
They share a love that will continue to grow! 
I am thankful for their wonderful testimony to how God truly does bring the right people together,
 and His timing is always perfect.

Kenneth and Sara have set an official wedding date! February 16, 2013!! 
Let the wedding planning begin!

No comments: