Wednesday, November 14, 2012

A Journey of Thankfulness- Day 14


Day 14-Friends
( Hannah, I, Jessica, and Kelsey)
I am thankful for my dear friends. Those kindred spirits that no matter how much time passes in between visits, we still remain close friends.  These girls are so encouraging, and while we are all busy with our jobs, lives, and families, we always try to make a little time here and there
to catch up with each other when we can.
I am so thankful for each of them, they encourage me, lift me up when I'm down, make me laugh, and I know that if I'm ever in need of something all I have to do is call.
It's amazing to see how far we've come over the years, and how much we have all grown. So many changes and milestones yet our friendship is still constant.
I am so blessed!

No comments: