Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Sea














On my most recent visit to see Isaac and his family in Vero Beach,  we decided to head out to the sea one evening  because the weather was absolutely perfect for a stroll. ( did I mention he only lives about 10min from the beach?! I will admit I am quite jealous as I would be out  there every single  day!)

The beach was quiet, the waves were white and foamy...we skipped rocks and enjoyed the amazing view.

"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net forever." 
-Jacques Cousteau

p.s. as you can see the blog has "grown" a little and gone through a few changes! I would love some feedback from you readers as to what you think of the new layout?? ( the old one simply was not working for me)

1 comment:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

beautiful pictures, beautiful couple, beautiful blog! :)