Monday, October 29, 2012

The Dark Knightess Rises




This past Saturday I attended a Halloween work party, and let's just say I squealed 
like a little fan girl when I found this BatGirl costume on sale. 
If you didn't already know, my absolute FAVORITE super hero is Batman. He's the best in my book... 
and I am a HUGE fan of the newer batman trilogy. gosh, such good stuff I could watch it on repeat. 
So finding this costume and having the chance to pretend like I was a superhero for the night was pretty much the most awesome thing ever.
( yes, I admit my inner nerd + kid is just having a hayday with this post, and costume!...ha ha)

Better watch out Gotham City, there's a new bat in town!


P.S. Don't think this getup has already seen it's last days, I still have Halloween!! 


2 comments:

Dani said...

Now that is just AWESOME!!! Love it.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

You ARE a super duper bat girl!