Monday, July 30, 2012

Mini Vacation

 Vero Beach Bound!!!

 Isaac took me to this little authentic Cuban restaurant for lunch one day, 
I am now in LOVE with Cuban food!

 Beach 



 Sofie and I rocking our matching sunglasses at the beach!
 Ninja in training?! ha ha
Titus and I spent several days last week in Vero Beach with Isaac and his family, and I have to say it was one of the most enjoyable and  refreshing little vacations I have had in a long time! ( I didn't even plan it that way! score!) I was even able to take a siesta from the internet  which was a nice change of pace. Isaac finally returned  from his adventurous hiking trip in the Montana mountains ( the pictures he showed us were incredible! Such a beautiful state!) so it was great to spend a little bit of time with him before he had to leave to go on tour with his band. 
I spent my days visiting with the family, eating great food, going to the beach, playing games with Isaac's younger brothers Joe and Harry, and having my hair constantly styled by his sister Sofie ( she is the talent behind Cosmic Creation Design, check out the link at the top of my blog!). 
I even had the opportunity to attend my first Tang Soo Do class with Isaac's mom, Joe and Sofie!
 I have never tried something like that before...and  man, it's much harder than it looks but SO much fun! 
( great workout too! Maybe I am the next Karate Kid?!)


Titus spent his days playing with the boys, being constantly showered with attention from the family, and chillin' in his favorite spot- right in front of the window on a comfy chair... he feels rather refreshed as well! 

Huzzah for days well spent!















1 comment:

Dani said...

I could totally see you as the next karate kid, couple that with your innate ability to make a weapon out of anything, and you are set!