Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TERRIFIC TUESDAY!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
It works!!! well, er sorta.
you see, I was gonna post something this morning. but our power was out at home. no power.
nada. sooooo, thankfully I had a backup Terrific Tuesday post saved here on blogspot......, it's not quite as frighteningly good as my original idea. ( small...but still awesome!) but it is still a Terrific Third Day of the week post.
indeedy!
So, what makes Tuesdays so amazing? I can basically share with you whatever I think is terrific.
perhaps it will be a song, quote, idea, photo, recipe, store. anything at all.
but starting next week..... *drum roll*
I would LOVE it if you readers would leave a comment on the Terrific Tuesday post sharing something you find frighteningly good that is related to the one I posted.
Wanna give it a try?
I would be delighted if you did.
so next week?
it shall be an even happier Tuesday!!
This week's Terrific item is photos.
Pictures I have come across on the web that inspire me, make me smile, amaze me, or I just find cute.
Enjoy!



HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!!

3 comments:

Honey Bee said...

Hmm...I'm kinda late but I loved that this tuesday I ended up bunking class and going home! I needed the hour off.

Dani said...

I like the idea, but I must confess... it is very often past Tuesday before I manage to read the terrific post of the day... so my comment might be very, very late...

mina said...

that last picture is amazing! where is it from?