Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday

I have been sick for the past 4 days. I must say it is about to drive me crazy having to lay about and rest, and drink lots of liquids, and take medication, but it could be a lot worse.

Every morning I wake up thinking that perhaps I will be better today, and then my fever spikes back up and I feel like roadkill and I have to wait it out. They say it's the flu, I have never had it before and don't care to have it again!

So I am missing church today, and even though it feels really strange to be home on sunday and like I am commiting some sort of treason..lol... it's not keeping me from praising God for everything he has blessed me with, and for keeping me from coming down with something that could be 10 times worse then the flu. :)

I found this hynm this morning and have been listening to it, it's beautiful and really reminds me of singing school. oh how I miss HH!

3 comments:

Thumper said...

we should find music for this and do it next year!

Dani said...

I totally agree with Laura!

Whitney said...

It DOES sound like singing school!

I'm so sorry you're sick! I hate being chained to my house. Even if I love my home, the actuality of not being ABLE to leave it makes me feel smothered.

wv: mencrat? like...a type of political party? but just men?