Monday, March 22, 2010

Happy Birrrffffday!!!!

That's her in a nutshell
Hannah
My Beautiful, Hilarious, fun-lovin younger sista
she's sweet sixteen today
16
She is amazing, my best friend,
we get each other, and scarily are able to finish each other's sentences.
we are constantly thinking the same thing and "jinx" each other
or double jinx, even triple jinx ALL the time.
we have a bazillion inside silly cuh-razy jokes that make no sense whatsoever,
except to us of course. teh heh.
She has the most funny sense of humor and way of looking at things.
I laugh when people think she is shy and quiet.
they obviously haven't had the blessing of getting to know her.
she if a certified goofball, super sweet, way more grown up then most girls her age, yet still able to swing it with the peeps.
She has a different laugh for everything, and is the most loyal friend I have ever seen.
Hannah Banana Montana from Alabama who moved to Indiana
HAPPIEST OF BIRTHDAYS TO YOU SIS!
XOXOXOXOXOXOX

6 comments:

Amber Noella said...

Well, happy birthday to her! Me and my older sister are like that...I'm 16 and she's 22..weird! But that's awesome!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Thats special. I have younger sister, I'm 15 and she just turned 14. But we don't live together. Oh, what I would do to have a relationship like that with her.
But thats really cool. Tell her I said happy birthday!

Kelly Spezzano said...

Happy Birthday, Hannah! We love you at the Spezzano household too!!!!

chelsea rebecca said...

aw, all these photos are too cute!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR SISTER!!!
hope she has a most wonderful most happiest birthday!
xo

Brittany said...

Happy Birthday! You will never forget your sweet sixteen!

I hope you enjoyed it!

Lil. Bit said...

Happy Birthday Hannah!!! (: