Monday, August 24, 2009

Don't know why you say goodbye, I say hello



Goodbye last week of summer.

Why does it ALWAYS fly by SO fast??
*sigh*
The day before school starts is most definitly one of the most bittersweet days of the year.

Goodbye freedom.....hello responsibility! ( ha, kidding.. )
I had a super fun super busy final week, and like I said before...
School CAN be fun if you think about it with a rather happy outgoing attitude.

~*insert happy inspirational music and thoughts here*~

ah, and now to document my last week...
I'm actually having to run back in time and think of what i did.
Did you know I quite often suffer from short term memory loss?
my brain can only hold so much at a time
this is gonna be a long post. I'm just say'in....


Monday- August 17th


Hooray!! My Mom is such an awesome and cool woman to be around! Be jealous.
She has been trying to find a time for us to go to Universal Studios ( it's my graduation gift from my parents...just belated) and I finally had some free time for it!
So monday my mom and I spent ALL day at Universal Islands of Adventure ( there are two parks at Universal)

You wanna know where I got my rather impulsive obsession with crazy rides and rollercoasters?
my Momma! She is pretty much the only other person in my family who will go on practically every single crazy ride.. no matter how daunting it is! ( except for super spinny ones- not so much anymore) Are you shocked? she seriously loves them as much as I do. We had a blast!

so yeah, we rode pretty much everything we could. Islands of adventure has lots of big fast rides.

Tuesday- August 18th

Suhh-weeet!!! my madre and I head out to Universal studios,
the 2nd park, 2nd day of euphorial fun!!
If you wanna enjoy VERY entertaining shows with neat-o 3D graphics this is the park for you.

plusss.... the Mummy ride is SOOO awesome! Modern technology makes my brain explode. it's unbelievable how real they can make things appear to be now.

Wednesday- August 19th

had to do school stuff and go to the college...

OH!

and I got my hair cut ( nothing drastic, just a little trimmed and styled)
I hardly ever go to a hair salon and get my hair cut.. I just usually put it at the end of my list.
But this year I have actually gone severeal times. ( gasp.. a confession)
I just LOVE it when they wash your hair.. it feeels sooo goood....
and the shampoo always smells.. heavenly! ( how do they your hair to feel so silky??)
and then while the salonist is cutting your hair you sorta get that feeling that perhaps this it what it feels like to be really famous.. and how awesome it would be to have your own personal stylist.
I mean really.... does your hair ever look the way it does the minute you walk out a salon? haa. mine never does.

Thursday- August 20th

I did more school stuff... haa, I'm making sound sooo fun huh?

anywho.

I rode my horse Delilah. I actually spent a good 2 and half hours with her.
Grooming, Riding, Training, and just talking to her.
She even jumped for the first time too, I'm gonna start training her to her jump so that Sara and I can maybe show her! ( post about lil Delilah later)

Friday- August 21st

Family day. oh the joys of summer! I was able to spend a lot of time at home that day with my whole family.


Saturday/Sunday/Today

well this was definitely a crazy weekend. I helped a dear friend and former riding instructor of mine move to Illinois. She has 3 kids ( her husband is overseas) , her truck which she drove hauling her 2 horses , and then she needed someone to drive her other car up for her.
I offered to drive for her and let me tell you.. driving nonstop alll day until almost midnight 2 days in a row is pretty exhausting. I've never driven that much, but I was glad I could help her and it was exciting! We drove through Florida, Georgia, Tennessee ( which was GORGEOUS!!) Kentucky, and then Illinois.

So we reached our final destination last night around 12am and I had to catch a plane in St. Louis back here to Florida at 6am so I was up at 4am this morning..

yes. I'm running on 4 hours of sleep right now.

but I did see the big silver arch thingy in St. Louis around 4:30am this morning!


wow... this is long!!! ha ha.
but I like to type and I want to keep a record of everything...read at your own risk

yes. this last week was filled with HAPPY HAPPY times and good experiences!!!!!

have a smiley day!

6 comments:

Dani said...

I like this blog, it looks happy, it sounds happy, and it is happy.

Anyway, I'm glad that the trip there and back didn't kill you, that wouldn't have been happy. Hope school today is happy.

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I'm glad you made it back home safe and sound. Hope you have a great first day of COLLEGE tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I think the "gorgeous" should follow Kentucky...lol, jk!

Kelly Spezzano said...

I would have never guessed that about your mom (the whole wild rollercoaster rider). Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

That was cool that you got to see the cool arch thingy too!

Good luck with your classes this year!

Thumper said...

"Insert happy inspirational thoughts and music here"
made me laugh =)

Anonymous said...

i like it :D