Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We Are Officially Moving!



I apologize for the sudden lack in posting! Due to several family events, work, and the fact that we are officially MOVING next month ( more about why we are moving here ), I have not had much time for writing or blogging.

Yes, we are officially moving to Alabama the fourth week in February! Thanks to some answered prayers, my family has been blessed with a place to live! It is a small home, about 1/3 the size of the house we are currently living in....but it is a home where we can be together, and get back on our feet. I have already put in my notice at work, and will look for a job once we get up there and settled.

It is all starting to hit me, and there is so much to do! We have my sister's wedding coming up February 16, (that is also in AL) so we plan to go up for that and get everything ready, and then drive back down the following week, pack everything up, and move!

The next few weeks will be incredibly busy, so I am taking a siesta from blogging until we move. I have a few ideas in regards to my blog and documenting this new chapter in my life... so I will be keeping you posted on that if it works out!


Until next time!




2 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

So glad y'all found a place up there. I know everyone will be so happy to be back together again!

Unknown said...


best supplements for weight loss and muscle gain Although additional proof is required, some analysis indicates that drinks containing tea extract might promote the loss of fat round the abdomen space. the rise in fat loss can also end in modest weight loss.Although tea extract is sometimes well tolerated, it will cause abdomen pain, constipation, and nausea.Conjugated polyunsaturated fatty acid
Conjugated linolic acid} could be a form of fatty acid found largely in beef and farm. it's been marketed mutually of the simplest weight loss pills for its potential to spice up metabolism and reduce craving.
https://strengthplans.com/