Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Family

There is no other place that makes me as happy and carefree as being with my family. I am completely free when I am around my siblings and parents... free to be an emotional wreck or a silly kid. They support me, laugh with me, cry with me, tease me, encourage me and help keep me in line. They remind me that while a multitude of people and friends will come and go in my life, my family will never leave my side... as long as God has us here on earth, we will be there for each other. We have been through a lot this past year, and a lot is really an understatement.... we've been through SO much, more than I can say.....and yet looking back on this past year I've come to realize how the trials we've been through have only brought us closer together. At times it seemed like each other was all we had. I thank God that He blessed me with them  We are a super tight knit bunch , and share everything with each other. I can talk to my parents like they are old friends, and sometimes my younger siblings are the ones giving me advice. We don't know where God is taking us next, or what His will is for us at this time... yet with each other and a lot of prayer I know we will be ready for whatever He has in store for us :)

I'm on spring break right now and was able to spend a  day at the beach with most of my family ( my older sister and Dad both had to work .we missed you two!) and I FINALLY got my braces off!!!! woot woot! 





No comments: