Thursday, February 23, 2012

iPhone Fever

hey all!

This past week I managed to kill my phone, and I have absolutely no idea how I did it. ( true story)
With that being the case I decided it was finally time to really upgrade and add internet to my phone, and I had been eyeing the iPhone4 ever since the price went down on it. ( and then I found out I had a very nice discount on my phone plan, SUH-WEET!)

Let me tell ya folks, within the first hour I was incredibly impressed & totally HOOKED on my new phone!!
I knew there was a lot you could do with the iPhone, but I didn't realize the magnitude of what you can do on this little device! It's a very "Rachel Friendly" phone ( if you know me personally then you totally know why ha ha) It's also really great to have everything from email, messages, photos, videos, and school related stuff all on one device and right at my finger tips... I'm looking forward to being able to organize my life a little better with the help of the iphone.

Now, I know you're probably thinking," uhhh, Rachel, why are you gushing over this phone so much? The iPhone has been around for AGES. everyone knows what it does already!"  but it's new to me, the last upgrade I got on my phone was texting.... so I'm going to be a little excited about this. ha ha

I also just ordered an EPIC case for my phone, can't wait to share it with you all!
I'm also looking forward to taking TONS of pictures and videos now that it much easier to do so. Hooray!

With that little update, I thought I would share with you some pics and videos I took.
and if you have twitter, feel free to follow me! ( click the twitter box to your right) I'll be updating a lot more now! and I also recently joined Instagram ( a photo sharing site) , you can find my account by going to my twitter.

Hope you're having a great week!




1. Titus being his happy self in the AM  
2. Making my Wed smoothie king visit, their Apple Acai is da bomb!
3. Chewbacca, the highlight of work night yesterday! 

2 comments:

His Mercy Endureth Forever said...

I think I'm going to break down and get and iphone here soon in the next few months. Glad you're enjoying your new Rachel friendly phone! :)

Brittany said...

Wecome to the world of iphone addiction!