Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sometimes.....

.....I have more then one spoonful of peanut butter a day
......I secretly wish I could wear fancy dresses all the time
.......I have an entire day scheduled and I toss it all away just so I can stay curled up in my bed
............I procrastinate on my math homework
.....I could eat cupcakes and muffins 3 times a day
.................I dance around in the kitchen before anyone else is up
........I listen to oldies and try to sing like this particular fellow (lead singer)
...I think taking a shower seems like a lot of work and don't want to ( dont freak.. I give in to it)
........I just want to run away and live like one of Robin Hood's men in Sherwood.
....I forget to pray and Praise Him
.........I get a little obsessed with blogging =]



p.s click HERE for a groovy Christmas Giveaway.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

You are so cute! I loved reading what you do sometimes! I could relate on a lot of it ;) especially about procrastinating over my match homework! Peanut butter has been a huge craving for me lately :) I may just go get a spoonful right now!

~God bless!