Monday, October 19, 2009

YES! YES! YES!!!

OH. my. goodness.

My DEAR dear readers.

Do you know WHY I am so much more happy then I usually am????

It has been around 63 degrees that past 2 DAYS!!!!

Florida is rather odd, it can be in the 90's one day, and then BAM..... it's suddenly pleasantly cooler.
MUCH more pleasantly cooler.

I do so hope this weather stays for a while, please do!
Even though with everything so green as far as the eye can see and it feels cold, it does sorta mess with your brain.

however, I will take green grass with 60 degree temperatures any day!! and the sky has been a beautiful deep blue!!! A FALL SKY!!!! not the bleached out look it has had for the past 9 months or more.

I wore a vest the other day... and today I shall wear a jacket, or perhaps long sleeves, and maybe even a light hat.


I HOPE YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY AS WELL!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

oh the joys of living in Florida!